lets clicks this-->

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

teaser " I told U, I want to die" - Huh Gak (love triangle between B2ST's Junhyung, Kang Sora and Lee Hyunjin.)


After the released of his chart-topping single "Hello", Huh GakI Told You, I Want To Die".

Cube Entertainment released the video teaser for "I Told You, I Want To Die". In this new video, Huh Gak will finally reveal the conclusion of the love triangle between B2ST's Junhyung, Kang Sora and Lee Hyunjin.

During the " Hello" music video, the scenario was Lee Hyunjin and Kang Sora fell in love with each other, while Lee Hyunjin's bestfriend, Junhyung who seem to have grown feelings towards Kang Sora, was beaten up by gangster and badly hurt after not being rescued by Lee Hyunjin.

"I Told You, I Want To Die", the sequel of the mini drama, will finally be concluding the love triangle story. For the meantime, checkout the teaser.
will follow up promotions with the new track "

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang